In additional to providing organisations with solar system solutions, we also have a team of energy consultants serving Perth businesses and helping them achieve a more energy efficient operation.
WHAT DOES AN ENERGY CONSULTANT DO
Project Greenpower energy consultants are available to work together with the businesses of Perth, to strategise how they can make the most out of their energy. Our energy consultants will:
- Conduct a complete analysis of the current energy practices in place, including revising your energy bills and contracts to see where they can be improved.
- Assess levels and patterns of energy consumption
- Identify energy saving measures than can be undertaken
- Advise on what the best energy saving practices are for the specific building, industry and operation type
- Propose changes and instruct on how they can be implemented
- Suggest alternative/renewable energy sources
- Provide knowledge, guidance and ongoing support about energy usage and the costs involved
Project Greenpower energy consultants will make recommendations to your Perth business, identifying ways in which you can maximise the output from your current energy structure and outlining how it can be improved, for example; the addition of solar powered systems.
WHY IS ENERGY CONSULTANCY IMPORTANT TO MY BUSINESS
1. It'll save your company money in the long run
We recommend meeting with an energy consultant to any Perth business looking to reduce costs, particularly medium to large scale operations that have a high usage of electricity. Energy consultants’ work with clients to find areas of business where energy use can be reduced, as well as looking at cheaper energy alternatives, ultimately reducing operational costs and increasing company profits.
2. Improve your environmental footprint
Not only can energy consultants help your Perth business save money, they can also contribute to it becoming a more environmentally sustainable operation. This is because they possess the in-depth knowledge of renewable and alternative energy sources as well as other strategies that can be implemented to reduce a company’s environmental footstep and lead them in the direction of going green.
3. Focus on core operations
Lastly, hiring an energy consultant to handle the matter will allow you to concentrate on your businesses core services and issues that are more important to your company's success. Energy consultants possess the specialist knowledge and skills to conduct the analysis quicker, more thoroughly and to a professional standard.
HOW TO REQUEST AN ENERGY CONSULTANT
Wondering whether an energy consultant is the right move for your business? Contact us today and speak to one of our experts, they're always happy to provide you with information over the phone or schedule an appointment to discuss in-depth how we can improve your operations.